Custom Virus Production Service
Save precious time for your research and avoid all tedious virus production steps. Creative Diagnostics provides you with customized virus production services. We cultivate, titrate, and purify numerous viruses from various species. Our service includes processing both BSL-2 and BSL-3 pathogens in certified bio-isolation laboratories, making wild-type and recombinant viruses, and preparing the nucleic acids probes.
With years of experience in cell culture and the assessment of new antiviral drugs, we can produce, concentrate, and characterize viruses at scales ranging from 9 mL to 16 L. Further customized virus production services, including viral protein preparation, virus inactivation, and viral genome nucleic acid isolation, can be well performed as well.
No matter what you need, Creative Diagnostics' scientists will customize the virus production process according to your specifications. At the same time, we provide molecular biology services to improve our virus production services.
- Production of crude virus, infectious virus and highly purified infectious virus preparations.
- Preparation of crude infected cell lysates.
- Production of quantitated virus samples for use in device validation.
- Isolation of viral proteins, RNA & DNA.
- Determination of virus concentration, plaque assay, and TCID50 determinations.
- Preparation of inactivated virus.
- Quantification of proteins and nucleic acids.
- Avian Influenza
- Baculovirus recombinants
- Clinical subtype strains in fresh human cells
- Cytomegalovirus (CMV)
- Dengue virus (DENV)
- Enteroviruses (EV)
- Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV)
- Herpesviruses 1 and 2, and glycoprotein antigens
- Human and animal adenoviruses and recombinants
- Human poliovirus (PV)
- Influenza viruses
- Laboratory adapted strains in established cells
- Marine mammal viruses
- Measles virus
- Minute Virus of Mice (MVM)
- Mouse hepatitis virus (MHV)
- Respiratory Syncytial virus
- Vaccinia Virus and recombinants
- Varicella Zoster Virus (VZV)
- Virus Like Particles (VLP)
- Xenotropic Murine leukemia virus-Related Virus (XMRV)
(Other viruses or microorganisms may be available on request)
Related Molecular Biology Services
- Virus production and genotypic characterization
- Sequencing & identification of antimicrobial target genes
- Single Nucleotide Polymorphism (SNP) detection
- Cloning and sequencing of recombinant plasmids
- Gene expression analysis
- Recombinant protein expression and purification
- Protein-protein and protein-nucleic acid interactions
- Microbial resistance characterization
- Novel target identification and assay development
- Analysis of pathogen-host interactions
We combine infection and analytical expertise to provide our clients with the most powerful portfolio of antiviral and antimicrobial in vitro testing services. Facing an increasing demand for new antiviral and antimicrobial compounds for the treatment of infectious diseases, Creative Diagnostics can test these compounds in vitro to determine their potential efficacy in vivo models.